antibacterial soaps and liquids,
pimples free skin,
skin cleanser / How to get Fast Relief from Pimples?
Thursday, 11 April 2013 |
1. A gentle skin cleanser is essential for acne-prone skin. Avoid bar and liquid soaps, deodorizing soaps, antibacterial soaps and liquids, body washes and anything that has perfume or scent added. These can aggravate the skin and increase sebum production that will result in more acne. Plus, they are drying to the skin and destroy the delicate balance the skin uses to protect itself from germs. The same goes for scrubbing the skin with a cloth or other harsh fabric. Always use mild, natural skin care products intended for delicate, acne prone skin.
2. Oily hair causes facial oiliness. This is especially true for those who sport chin/shoulder-length hair. Most importantly, picking at or rubbing of acne blemishes is strictly contraindicated. Doing this can lead to permanent scarring and skin discoloration that will require measures like laser treatment to correct later on. Excessive exposure to sunlight is also a definite no-no – especially if one is using a compound like trenitoin, which increases the skin’s photosensitivity.
3. Mix an 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder with a teaspoon mint juice. Then, rub this on your face as a nightly face wash right before bed. This is one of the best acne cures for prevention.
4. Pure aloe vera has been useful in treating acne prone skin and can be used as a tincture too. As a bonus, it may help reduce the appearance of scars. Aloe contains natural vitamin C and other phytonutrients that improve the texture and appearance of skin. Aloe has been used for centuries to heal wounds and burns.
5. Look in the mirror for new pimples and break out areas. Dip your finger in a bowl of lemon juice and dab a drop of juice on the blemishes. Acne cures need to start with a quick solution first, and lemon juice is quick acting.
6. Finally, avoid touching the skin with the hands, keep the hair pulled back off the acne, and avoid popping, squeezing or touching the acne lesions to avoid scaring and infections. Bathe daily and change clothes after sweating, getting dirty, and bathing. Wash sheets and pillow cases every other day to prevent dirt and oil from the bedding from getting back on the skin. Washing the skin, bedding, and clothing daily is also helpful if the acne is caused by demodex mites. These have recently been discovered in China by researchers and cause acne by aggravating hair follicles, increasing sebum production, increasing skin sloughing, and leaving behind waste that attracts bacterial growth.Charles Zoe shared this article which really works out well to get rid of pimple.