Pimples or ance are everyone’s worst nightmare. One usually wakes up in the morning to find that the little area that was tingling last night has evolved into a nasty swollen pimple. If you have discovered it too late and need to get to work in twenty minutes, your only solution would be to use an ice cube to help reduce the swelling. Try not to use any make up to cover it up, as this will trap more dirt and bacteria in the area.
The best time to capture the culprit is at night when you have a slight suspicion that something is about to happen. You will usually feel some soreness in the area, and may be able to feel a bit of a bump underneath your skin. Once you have determined the area of infection, treat it as soon as possible. There are many easy at home solutions you can try that have been known to have amazing overnight results. Need to know how to get rid of pimples fast? Read on.
Acne is a common human skin disease. It is the result of clogged pores due to bacteria and dirt. Acne tends to form in areas that are porous, such as the facial area, upper chest and the back. The problem with acne is that it can appear almost any time, at any age. One must be prepared for possibility of acne, and there are many ways you can prevent pimples. We have many overnight solutions to help you fight pimples, fast.
Here are some easy and quick treatments one can use to answer the question how to get rid of pimples fast. Most of the ingredients can be found easily in your cupboards, and if not, they’re just a step away at your local grocery store.
8 Easy Breezy Overnight Techniques to Help Fight Pimples
How to Get Rid Of Pimples Fast
1) Lemon juice – The simplest solution is to dab some lemon juice on the pimple. It will work as a natural astringent, and will dry up the pimple and make it smaller. Make sure to wash it off before you go out.
2) Lavender oil may not be readily at hand in your house, but you can find it at a pharmacy or natural foods store. Lavender oil is useful for many things, so your bottle will not go to waste. Apply some lavender oil onto the affected area, leave overnight, and wake up to excellent results.
3) Mix turmeric powder and neem (Indian lilac) leaf paste together. These two ingredients might be a bit difficult to find, so try finding an East Indian store that might supply them. Apply the paste to the pimples and leave on your face for approximately half an hour.
4) A mask is always a good idea. Use it on your whole face for maximum effect. Mix a little bit of blended apples with some honey, and spread all over your face. Leave the mask on for at least 20 minutes. Be sure you wash it off before going to bed.
5) This may be a bit messy, but try rinsing your face with fresh tomato juice. Tomatoes contain antioxidants that will clean your pimple thoroughly. Make sure to leave the tomatoes on your face for best results.
6) Astringent should be used regularly. Make your own with green tea. Make a pot of green tea, and freeze it in individual ice cube trays. Whenever you find a pimple growing on your face, rub one over the area a few times daily. The cold ice cube will help reduce swelling, and the green tea acts as a great natural astringent.
7) Oranges, another citrus fruit like lemon, is a great fruit to use on pimples. Take an orange peel and crush it to make a paste of it, mixing it with some water. Apply the paste to the affected area, and if you wish, take a swab with the paste and leave it on your face for half an hour.
8) Strawberries are another great fruit to use. Cut off the bottom part of the strawberry, and use the white top of the strawberry to rub on the pimple. Leave it on for about half an hour and then wash your face.
Once you and others see the excellent results of these simple solutions in the morning, they will be asking you how to get rid of pimples fast. Some of these remedies can be used daily to help prevent further instances of overnight pimples.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast Long Term Solutions
These are just a few remedies that you can use to help with the issue of how to get rid of pimples fast. These home acne treatment remedies will work when you have the occasional pimple pop up from time to time. But if you’re suffering from recurrent acne issues, you might require something a bit stronger and long term.
Use Exposed Skin Care – The Most Popular Acne Treatment Product
Eating healthy and keeping fruits and vegetables in your diet is a great way to prevent acne. But if you already are suffering from the terrible effects of acne and have tried multiple products with no success, be sure to try this product, Exposed Skin Care. It’s a great long term solution for those who have been suffering from acne issues for a long time and want something that will finally help them. Remember, keeping your healthy habits ongoing is also important, and you must be consistent with that. Drinking plenty of water will help wash out your system, and if you’re healthy on the inside it will surely show on the outside.
Try Exposed Skin Care today and you will be more than happy with the results. You won’t have to worry about pimples popping up the night before your big photo session or even your wedding. Healthy skin is essential to our confidence about how we look, and Exposed Skin Care can help you feel better about yourself and your face. Buy Exposed Skin Care today to begin your journey to tension free, beautiful skin.