Natural Acne Fighting Remedy to Help Prevent Blackheads and Alleviate Pimples on The Face and Body.
Proven Ways for Fighting Acne Naturally.
Thousands of acne products are on the market, at your local store, or on the Internet. There are some that are made by reputable people. Others are made by peddlers just hoping to get a quick buck from you. Choosing the right one – how do you do that? Of all the products available, how do you choose the best acne products out there? Instead of using a product, if your acne is actually severe, see a dermatologist instead. It is usually better for people to see a dermatologist only if they have severe acne. Most people have mild acne and should choose something from the store which is much less expensive. However, what should you get? Here are a natural acne fighting product that you should consider.
Do you feel that finding an effective solution for your acne is a losing battle? Are you tired of masking symptoms, dealing with unpleasant and sometimes even dangerous side effects, and not even getting to the root of your acne problem?
MediAc™ from Native Remedies is the answer! MediAc is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered natural acne remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to treat symptoms of acne vulgaris including redness, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads on the face and body, including the neck, back and shoulders.
MediAc™ was developed by Native Remedies, the market leader in specially formulated, compound natural remedies. With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal and homeopathic remedies, Native Remedies ensures your confidence and complete satisfaction by backing all products with an unconditional One Year 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Solve Your Acne Problem… Naturally!
MediAc™ provides 100% natural homeopathic relief to:
- Reduces acne on the entire body
- Fights off bacteria that causes pimples, whiteheads and blackheads
- Reduces redness, bumps and flaky, irritated skin
- Speeds up new skin rejuvenation and removal of dead skin cells
- Encourages routine regulation of skin oils for acne prevention
What are the Ingredients?
- MediAc is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Hepar sulph calc (30C), Carbo veg (30C), Causticum (30C), Silicea (6C).
- Causticum hahnemanni (30C) is an astringent and should not be ingested in any form other than a properly formulated medicine. The remedy was discovered, developed, and proven by Dr. Hahnemann in the early 1800’s.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum (30C) is a chemical combination of two remedies, Calcarea carbonica and Sulphur. Where suppuration seems inevitable, Hepar sulphuris may help to open an abscess. Skin affections of the Hepar sulphuris patient are extremely sensitive to the touch, often surrounded by little pimples or pustules spread by coalescing.
- Carbo vegetabilis (30C) is said to help absorb toxins in the body. Carbo vegetabilis patients are usually identified by the characteristic engorgement of capillary circulation, meaning they become easily flushed through stimulation from food or drink.
- Silicea (6C) is the fundamental ingredient of sandstone, and is also found in human and animal tissue, where it is used to strengthen bones and teeth. Silicea is very effective in helping the body to expel all foreign or toxic matter such as pus, and is frequently recommended in therapeutic dosage to quickly address boils.
How do I use MediAc?
Dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Special instructions: Dosage may be increased to 5 times daily during severe acute breakouts. Treatment may be discontinued once the skin clears and used when necessary thereafter.
MediAc is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
MediAc is a 100% homeopathic remedy and gets to work quickly to address the symptoms of acne. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3–5 days. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep and regular exercise. Regular use is key.
How has MediAc helped others?
“I started using MediAc and within a week, my breakouts almost totally stopped. I had been having a really bad time with pimples. They were clustering and I would wake up every morning with a new pimple. I could not get a break. My face was a constant mess and I was embarrassed to leave the house. I would cake on as much makeup as it would take to cover all of my acne and then as soon as I would get home I would wash my face and put medicine on it to hopefully heal them. It didn’t seem to matter what I did or did not do, the acne was winning. But when I started MediAc the pimples I had started healing, and I stopped getting new ones every day. The boil that had been coming on, totally disappeared. Any new pimples that were coming on were very small and were just whiteheads that easily diminished. I am so thankful to have found MediAc.”
– Merideth M., WA, USA
“I was thinking of ditching my prom because my face was such a mess. I have always had pimples, but this year it became really bad. I tried everything, then I found MediAc – and I can’t begin to explain what a difference it has made! You guys rule! I will definitely be at prom”
– Jeannie, NY, USA
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of MediAc contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts approximately 30 days depending on dosages.
So don’t wait any longer visit Native Remedies and… Try MediAc™ Natural Acne Fighting Remedy today and save $5 off your order!
We wish you good health,
How to Clear Acne
Any Questions: How can we help?
Ask our experts