Did you know that there are three overnight acne remedies that you can follow in order to treat that pesky pimple or acne? Yes, there are overnight acne remedies that you can do even right in the comfort of your own home! While it is true that there are a lot of overnight acne remedies that you can choose from, you can say goodbye to pesky acne with just these three:
1. Use of topical medication. One of the best choices for this is benzoyl peroxide. It cures acne and pimples effectively and pretty fast. What you need to do is buy benzoyl peroxide (these come in gels, lotions or cream forms), apply a certain amount on the inflamed acne and you will see a difference a few hours later. Now if you cannot find benzoyl peroxide, you may want to purchase an alternative in the form or azelaic or adapelene. The latter contains Vitamin A and can dry up that pesky acne. Adapelene is one of the effective overnight acne remedies suggested by skin doctors since using it causes flaking of the top layer of the acne.
2. Oatmeal and water. While everyone knows that eating oatmeal is good for the body (since it helps “attract” the unwanted fatty oils away from the body), it can also help “attract” the oil from your face. Akin to what it does in order to reduce the chances of heart attack, oatmeal on your face or on the inflamed skin or acne can also help “take away” all the oil that can trigger acne. This is one of the very easy to do overnight acne remedies especially since oatmeal is practically found in every cupboard across the world! What you just need to do is take a few spoonfuls of oatmeal (make sure that you do not use the sugary kind, just the plain type will do), mix it with water and place the mixture directly on your face. Pretty easy thing to do!
3. Honey. Better if it’s the unadulterated kind of honey. The more raw it is, the better! This is another one of those very easy to do and follow overnight acne remedies since you can practically buy honey everywhere. What you just need to do is apply the honey directly on your skin and see how the magic works after a few hours. Acne gone!
These three overnight acne remedies may sound too easy but really, they’re pretty effective!
Acne can be quite a pain. First of all, it does not choose its “victims.” Both men and women are highly prone to acne. Even small children are prone to this pesky skin problem! Good thing there are a lot of professional skin doctors these days who can easily recommend products or medicines that can help treat acne. However, for those who cannot afford to go to the dermatologist regularly, here are 5 simple home remedies that you may want to consider. With these 4 simple and easy to do and easy to find products, treating acne has never been easier!
1. Use honey. Research has shown that honey can be quite an effective tool against acne. Honey has antibiotic properties and these can help fight acne-causing bacteria. Treating acne with honey is simple to do – just get a few ounces of honey, apply this directly on your face and let it sit for a few minutes. Treat it like an instant honey face mask! After a few minutes, rinse the honey off your face. Not only will your skin feel supple and soft but it now has antibiotic properties that can ward off acne-causing bacteria.
2. Use water and oatmeal. Yes, oatmeal is no longer just for breakfast! Oatmeal, according to scientific research, can also “attract” the oil from your face. This means that with less oil found on pores of your skin, the lesser chances of the development of acne. Treating acne with oatmeal is easy to do. Just mix oatmeal with a small amount of water. Place the mixture directly on your face. Treat it like an instant oatmeal face mask! Rinse it off after several minutes. It’s recommended that you do your oatmeal face mask regimen at least twice a week.
3. Here’s a great alternative facial scrub you can create right from home! Mix baking soda and water. Use the mixture by applying this on your face. Treating acne this way is effective since the mixture will help remove the excess oil from your face.
4. Got a lot of oranges lying around the kitchen? Make use of them! Take an orange and peel it off. Pound the orange peel well and then mix with water. Apply the mixture on your face for about thirty minutes then rinse. Not only will your face be acne-free soon but it will even smell nice.